TECHNIP is a public listed company in
With a global workforce of 23,000 people in 46 countries, industrial assets on 5 continents and a fleet of 19 vessels (by end 2011), Technip is a world leader in the fields of project management, engineering and construction for the oil & gas industry, offering a comprehensive portfolio of innovative solutions and technologies. Technip is a key contributor to the development of sustainable solutions for the energy challenges of the 21st century.
Highly self-motivated individuals who are seeking career development opportunities are invited to join us at our office in
Mechanical Static Engineering
Perform Engineering design on current projects for onshore / offshore project and to fulfill Departmental needs and support engineering operation within the Company.
Reporting lines and interactions:
Hierarchically reports to: Mechanical Department Head,
Operationally reports to: Lead Mechanical Engineer
Main scopes of engineering deliverables performed include:
- Basic engineering design and calculation reports
- Equipment pre-selection reports (for Static Equipment – Pressure vessels, column, reactors, storage tanks, air-coolers, TEMA exchangers, plate-exchangers, etc)
- Technical Clarifications and Bid Evaluation Reports
- Equipment Cost estimation /Weight estimation
- Interface with other disciplines
- Vendor Data Review/Approval / Review Manufacturer Data Report (MDR)
- Inspection assistance (which will include own Technical Analyses of test results)
- Ability to solve site related issues / Support to Site Technical Queries (STQ)
- The Candidate shall posses a recognized Degree in Mechanical with good communication skill.
- Possess at least minimum 5 years of design experience in various Static Equipment including Pressure Vessels, Air-coolers, Heat Exchangers, Fired-Heater, API-650 tanks for Onshore /Offshore application, (3 years experience in EPC Contracting work will be an advantage, including adequate Site and Test-Witness experience).
- Be able to work independently and have the ability to Lead a team of Static Equipment /Mechanical Engineers for oil & gas / petrochemical projects
- Be able to produce Engineering specifications /Requisitions/ perform Equipment selection for Client approval in fast-track environments and CONDUCT technical clarification meetings with potential Bidders /Clients
- Be thorough with the standards and good engineering practices of international oil companies, in addition to international codes such as ASME/ANSI, PD 5500, API-650/620, NACE, EN and ISO .
- He must possess detailed knowledge of his field and able to perform technical audit / Pre-qualification meeting at Vendor's premises
- The Candidate having relevant experience 3 years and above can also apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications online to: