Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
TECHNIP is a public listed company in
With a global workforce of 23,000 people in 46 countries, industrial assets on 5 continents and a fleet of 19 vessels (by end 2011), Technip is a world leader in the fields of project management, engineering and construction for the oil & gas industry, offering a comprehensive portfolio of innovative solutions and technologies. Technip is a key contributor to the development of sustainable solutions for the energy challenges of the 21st century.
Highly self-motivated individuals who are seeking career development opportunities are invited to join us at our office in
Mechanical Static Engineering
Perform Engineering design on current projects for onshore / offshore project and to fulfill Departmental needs and support engineering operation within the Company.
Reporting lines and interactions:
Hierarchically reports to: Mechanical Department Head,
Operationally reports to: Lead Mechanical Engineer
Main scopes of engineering deliverables performed include:
- Basic engineering design and calculation reports
- Equipment pre-selection reports (for Static Equipment – Pressure vessels, column, reactors, storage tanks, air-coolers, TEMA exchangers, plate-exchangers, etc)
- Technical Clarifications and Bid Evaluation Reports
- Equipment Cost estimation /Weight estimation
- Interface with other disciplines
- Vendor Data Review/Approval / Review Manufacturer Data Report (MDR)
- Inspection assistance (which will include own Technical Analyses of test results)
- Ability to solve site related issues / Support to Site Technical Queries (STQ)
- The Candidate shall posses a recognized Degree in Mechanical with good communication skill.
- Possess at least minimum 5 years of design experience in various Static Equipment including Pressure Vessels, Air-coolers, Heat Exchangers, Fired-Heater, API-650 tanks for Onshore /Offshore application, (3 years experience in EPC Contracting work will be an advantage, including adequate Site and Test-Witness experience).
- Be able to work independently and have the ability to Lead a team of Static Equipment /Mechanical Engineers for oil & gas / petrochemical projects
- Be able to produce Engineering specifications /Requisitions/ perform Equipment selection for Client approval in fast-track environments and CONDUCT technical clarification meetings with potential Bidders /Clients
- Be thorough with the standards and good engineering practices of international oil companies, in addition to international codes such as ASME/ANSI, PD 5500, API-650/620, NACE, EN and ISO .
- He must possess detailed knowledge of his field and able to perform technical audit / Pre-qualification meeting at Vendor's premises
- The Candidate having relevant experience 3 years and above can also apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications online to:
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Friday, July 8, 2011
PT. Petrotechindo Utama is recognized as a well established independent company that has been actively providing specialized engineering and management services in the oil and gas Industry for both onshore and offshore projects since 2002.
We are PT Synergy Engineering, Engineering Consultant Companies for oil and gas industry immediately looking for several positions to be placed in our several projects:
1. SENIOR SAFETY ENGINEER
· Min. bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering
· Minimum 5 years experience in process safety engineering design for offshore platform and onshore plants, simulation experience, compression and gas processing system, pipeline hydraulics, preparation of PFDs, UFDs, P&IDs, SAFE Charts, utility studies including Flare & Blowdown, etc. (see CTRs)
· Familiar with NFPA, API, ANSI, ISA, ASME, NACE, UKOOA, IP codes
· Experience in Process Safety Management (PSM/NEP), Risk Management (including QRA, FERA, ECSA, ETRERA), PHA/LOPA Facilitation, safety and fire fighting design, firewater demand calculation, firewater design, Consequence Analysis, hazardous area classification, escape route,
· Experience in software such as PHAST, FRED, QRA Software
· Experience in working within a multidiscipline team as part of a project team for a detailed design project
2. MECHANICAL ENGINEER
§ Min. bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
§ At least 3 years of mechanical design and implementation experience in oil and gas facilities
· Experience in software such as PVElite
§ Strong technical/engineering skills with a through knowledge of applicable Codes and Standards plus a working knowledge of other discipline activities.
§ Broad knowledge of mechanical equipment and manufacturers and system suppliers, including expertise in areas covering the design, specification, manufacturing, testing, installation, hook-up, commissioning and start-up of major gas turbine driven compression and power generation equipment.
3. ACCOUNTING / FINANCE STAFF
§ Candidate must possess at Bachelor Accountancy / Finance equivalent from reputable University
§ Minimum training required : Tax Brevet A & B
Only candidates who meet the qualifications will be processedcati2009 at the l
Please send your application (max. 500kb) with POSITION AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR APPLICATION
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
* Experience 4 – 6 years
* Good knowledge of Auto CAD
* Degree in Mechanical / Piping Drafting course and CAD In
Jakarta Engineering School.
* For Jakarta Office
* Area Classification Location
* Equipment Location Plan
* One Line Diagram
* Piping Instrument Diagram
* Process Flow Diagram (Most Important)
Please send only CV, hand phone number to the email address below :